On October 21-22, 2021, from 9:30 to 15:30, HORIBA and the University of Rennes invite you to the seminar on scientific instrumentation at Rennes Institute of Chemical Sciences (ISCR), in a pleasant environment conducive to discussion. This event will be an opportunity to bring together the scientific community working on measurement methods used in instrumentation in the life sciences and polymers and materials. The techniques presented are varied from Fluorescence to the essential Raman. Demonstrations on instruments and presentations of new platforms will be offered.
You will find below, the link to register and the program of these two days.
- Virginie Nazabal, Univ Rennes, CNRS, ISCR-6226, F-35000 Rennes, France
virginie [dot] nazabaluniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Yann Molard, Univ Rennes, CNRS, ISCR-6226, F-35000 Rennes, France
yann [dot] molarduniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Alain Moreac, Univ Rennes, IPR-6251, F-35000 Rennes, France
alain [dot] moreacuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Grégory Taupier, Univ Rennes, UMS ScanMAT, F-35000 Rennes, France
gregory [dot] taupieruniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Gilles Gauthier, Ingénieur d'affaires projet UNIR, F-35000 Rennes, France
gilles [dot] gauthieruniv-rennes [dot] fr
Published October 04, 2021