The design and characterization of new molecular photoactive materials are at the heart of our group. The materials currently under consideration, by molecular engineering, have interesting properties for optical and nonlinear optical switching, photo-induced nano-fabrication, and chemosensing. Our core technique is synthesis and we explore the linear and nonlinear optical and recognition properties of our compounds at the molecular scale using a wide range of spectroscopic and analytical techniques, while collaborating closely with physicists, physical chemists for the design and study of the functional materials.
- Dr. Jean-Luc Fillaut - (Research Director - CNRS)
- Dr. Huriye Akdas-Kilig - (Associate-Professor - University of Rennes1)
Design, Photochromism, Luminescence, and Non Linear Optical Properties of Multifunctional Ligands and Coordination Complexes: from Molecules to Functional Materials.
- Photoisomerization in Aminoazobenzene-Substituted Ruthenium(II) tris(bipyridine) Complexes : Influence of the Conjugation Pathway
Amar, A.; Savel, P., Akdas-Kilig, H., Katan, C.; Meghezzi, H. ; Boucekkine, A. ; Malval, J.-P. ; Fillaut, J.-L.
Chem. Eur. J. (2015) 21 (22) 8262–8270. DOI: 10.1002/chem.201406002
- Mesogenic, Luminescence, and Non Linear Optical Properties of New Bipyrimidine-based Multifunctional Octupoles
Akdas-Kilig, H.; Godfroy, M.; Fillaut, J.-L.; Donnio, B.; Heinrich, B.; Kędziora, P.; Malval, J.-P.; Spangenberg, A.; Van Cleuvenbergen, S.; Clays, K.; Camerel, F.
J. Phys. Chem. C (2015) 119 (7), 3697–3710. DOI: 10.1021/jp511486y
- Theoretical evidence of metal-induced structural distortions in a series of bipyrimidine-based ligands
Latouche, C.; Akdas-Kilig, H.; Malval, J.-P.; Fillaut, J.-L.; Boucekkine, A.; Barone V.
Dalton Trans. (2015) 44, 506-510. DOI: 10.1039/C4DT03291H
- Switching of Reverse Charge Transfers for a Rational Design of an OFF−ON Phosphorescent Chemodosimeter of Cyanide Anions
Fillaut, J.-L. ; Akdas-Kilig, H. ; Dean, E. ; Latouche, C. ; Boucekkine, A. _ Inorg. Chem. (2013) 52 (9), 4890–4897. DOI: 10.1021/ic302478e