Email : muriel [dot] escadeillas [at] univ-rennes1 [dot] fr
Phone : +33 (0) 2 23 23 59 46
Office number : 927 - Build. 10C
Education and professional experience
- Since 2020 : engineer assistant at Rennes 1 University (OMC team and CRMPO-ScanMAT)
- Since 2005 : technician at Rennes 1 University (OMC team and CRMPO-ScanMAT)
- 2003 Technician in civil engineering making chemical analysis to test the raw materials in Toulouse.
- 2002 Technician in forensic science for a toxicologist expert in Lyon.
- 2001 Master degree in forensic science from Lyon I University.
- 2000 Master degree in analytical chemistry from Paris VI University.
- I am in charge of the chemicals for the group, I also synthesise and characterise organometallic and coordination complexes. I spend half time at the CRMPO doing elemental analysis.
- I am involved in supervising foreign students for the synthesis of complexes.
- I am a member of the "Communication" work group for the UMR 6226 ISCR.
- I am in charge of the OMC team website.