The 11th International Symposium on Nitrides (ISNT 2023) will take place at "Le Grand Large" congress center in Saint-Malo on May 2-5, 2023. This face-to-face edition celebrates the 27th anniversary of this series of meetings focused on nitride-type materials.
ISNT 2023 covers a large number of topics from the synthesis to the characterizations and applications of nitride-type materials as powders, thin films, ceramics, glasses or glass-ceramics.
- Novel synthetic approaches, powder processing
- Crystal chemistry, local structure
- Thin films
- Glasses and glass-ceramics
- Polymer-derived ceramics
- Ceramics, silicon nitride and SiAlON
- Functional (oxy)nitrides: environment, energy, catalysis ...
- Optical, mechanical, electric, magnetic properties
The registration will be open from November 15, 2022 to May 1, 2023.
- Franck Tessier, Univ Rennes, CNRS, ISCR-6226, F-35000 Rennes, France
franck [dot] tessieruniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Régis Gautier, Univ Rennes, CNRS, ENSCR, ISCR-6226, F-35000 Rennes, France
regis [dot] gautieruniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Laurent Legendre, Univ Rennes, IETR Saint-Brieuc
laurent [dot] le-gendreuniv-rennes1 [dot] fr
- Samuel Bernard, CNRS, IRCER, Limoges
samuel [dot] bernardunilim [dot] fr
Published November 3, 2022