- Institut des Sciences Chimiques de Rennes UMR 6226
Université de Rennes 1
Campus de Beaulieu
Email : deborah [dot] iglicki [at] univ-rennes1 [dot] fr
Phone : +33 (0) 18.104.22.168.46
Office number : Building 10A, Office 216
Hybrid Polymer/nanoparticle interface for the development of nanocapsules and gels
- Development of nanoscale hybrid nanoparticle/polymer capsules, called Hybridosomes®, for various applications such as cosmetology, nanomaterials, food and particularly biomedical (imaging and therapy).
- Encapsulate hydrophobic therapeutic molecules in H® nano-objects to combine Chemotherapy-Radiotherapy.
- Studying new water/solvent/hydrophobic solution systems to obtain nanocapsules adapted to biomedical applications, as well as the influence of different parameters such as nanoparticles and polymers used.
- Capsule characterization such as nanoparticle tracking analysis (NTA), UV-vis and fluorescence spectroscopy, TEM, NMR, HPLC, DLS, zeta potential and
- Characterization of capsule biological applications (in vivo fluorescence, bioluminescence and MRI, in vitro confocal microscopy, tissue electron microscopy...).
Research themes/Key words :
• Nanotechnologies, Nanomaterials
• Interface Chemistry
• Hybrid nanoparticle/polymer capsules
• Pharmaceutical drug delivery
• Biology - Chemistry - Physics interface
• Colloid characterization