Email : clotilde [dot] philippe [at] ensc-rennes [dot] fr
I am a Ph-D student working at ENSCR with Yann Trolez since October 2018. My thesis project is the synthesis of novel fluorescent 1,1,4,4-tetracyanobutadiene and understanding their photophysical properties to be able to use them in biophysical applications.
My researcher ID:
My twitter account :
Research positions and education:
- 2018–present: PhD Student with Dr. Yann Trolez, ENSCR
- 2017-2018: Master's Degree in Chemisty of Biomolecules, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier
- 2015-2018: Engineering Degree in Chemistry, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Ingénieurs en Arts Chimiques et Technologiques
- 2018 (6 months): New scaffolds synthesis and production of librairies at Galapagos, Romainville
- 2017 (4 months): Synthesis of novel semiochemicals for crop protection in Pr. Rudolf Allemann Group
1. Synthesis, Characterization and Unusual Near-Infrared Luminescence of 1,1,4,4-Tetracyanobutadienes
A. T. Bui, C. Philippe, M. Beau, N. Richy, M. Cordier, T. Roisnel, L. Lemiègre, O. Mongin, F. Paul, Y. Trolez*, Chem. Commun., 2020, DOI: 10.1039/C9CC09560H. ChemRxiv: link.