Email : claudia [dot] lalli [at] univ-rennes1 [dot] fr
Phone : +33 (0) 2 23 23 31 06
Office number : Villejean 05-East, Office 026
- Catalytic enantioselective transformations
- Chiral organocatalysis and organometallic catalysis
- Synthesis of small libraries of molecular scaffolds for drug discovery
- Medicinal chemistry
Education and professional experience
- Actual position (2012- , CNRS Researcher, University of Rennes 1, UMR CNRS 6226)
- post-doctoral fellow (2009-2012, ISCN Gif sur Yvette FRANCE)
- PhD (2006-2009, University of Florence ITALY)
- Master Degree (2005, University of Florence ITALY)
- Travaux Pratiques in Organic Chemistry to Chemistry Department of the IUT in Rennes.
Membership in professional organizations
- President of the Club of Young Researcher, Bretagne-Pays-de-Loire of the French Chemical Society 2015-2019.
- Secretary of the Regional Network, Bretagne-Pays-de-Loire of the French Chemical Society 2019- .
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the 6th Symposium Français de Synthèse Totale in Rennes the 31st May and 1st July 2016.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the Journées Scientifiques Bretagne-Pays de Loire 2019 (JS-BPL 2019) Trégastel 1-4 April 2019.
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the 17th European Workshop on Phosphorus Chemistry EWPC 17 in Rennes the 26-28 February 2020.
- Allocation d’Installation Scientifique (AIS) « jeune chercheur » de Rennes Métropole 2013.
- Dr. B. V. Subba Reddy, IICT Indian Institute of Chemical Technology in Hyderabad India, (Indo-French Joint Laboratory for Sustainable Chemistry at Interfaces AIL IICT/CSIR - CNRS/UR1) on the enantioselective tandem reactions involving a Prins process.
- Pr. François-Xavier Felpin, University of Nantes UMR 6230 CEISAM, on the design and synthesis of new chiral catalysts for the development of the enantioselective Heck-type reactions through an unprecedented chiral counterion strategy: from the batch chemistry to the flow approach.
- Dr. Fabrice Pointillart, University of Rennes, on the design and synthesis of chiral coordination complexes exhibiting CPL and SMM behaviors.
Harvesting New Chiral Phosphotriesters by Phosphorylation of BINOL and Parent bis-Phenols A. Ngo Ndimba, T. Roisnel, G. Argouarch, C. Lalli Synthesis, 2019, 51, 865-873.
Synergistic effect of the TiCl4/p-TsOH promoter system on the aza-Prins cyclization V. Durel, C. Lalli; T. Roisnel, P. van de Weghe, J. Org. Chem. 2016, 81, 849-859.
Catalytic, Highly Enantioselective, Direct Amination of Enecarbamates A. Dumoulin, C. Lalli, G. Masson, Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 5383-5386.
Chiral Calcium−BINOL Phosphate Catalyzed Diastereo− and Enantioselective Synthesis of syn−1,2−Disubstituted 1,2−Diamines: Scope and Mechanistic Studies C. Lalli, A. Dumoulin, C. Lebée, F. Drouet, V. Guérineau, D. Touboul, V. Gandon, J. Zhu, G. Masson, Chem. Eur. J. 2015, 21, 1704-1712.
Enantioselective Prins Cyclization: BINOL-Derived Phosphoric Acid and CuCl Synergistic Catalysis C. Lalli, P. van de Weghe, Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 7495-7498.
Highly Enantioselective Electrophilic α-Bromination of Enecarbamates: Chiral Phosphoric Acid and Calcium Phosphate Salt Catalysts A. Alix, C. Lalli, P. Ratailleau, G. Masson, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 10389−10392. Selected by SINFACTS 2012, 9, 1023.
Heterocyclic Compounds Containing the Morpholine Nucleus their Preparation and Use. Guarna, A.; Trabocchi, A.; Menchi, G.; Lalli, C.; Sladojevich, F.; Cini, N. WO2008/129004, October 30th 2008.
Invited talks at Conferences:
Asymmetric Catalysis with BINOL-derived Architectures and Application in Organic Synthesis Seminar at the University of Le Havre – France - 15 November 2018.
Asymmetric Organocatalysis and Application in Organic Synthesis: BINOL-Derived Phosphoric Acid and CuCl Synergistic Catalysis for the First Enantioselective Prins Cyclization. Indo-French Conference “New Trends in Chemistry and Chemical Biology with a Special Focus on CNS Disorders” Organized by CSIR-IICT and supported by CEFIPRA Pondicherry – India - 9-12 November 2014.
Publications referenced in HAL :