This association has been created to generate a cohesiveness between the students from ISCR. ISCR being a huge laboratory, it may be difficult for students to create a network with others when they are not part of the same scientific team. Through the organization of events, both professional and scientific during daytime, but also more informal after-work ones, ACiD wishes to offer the opportunity to meet one another and thereby to facilitate the integration of ISCR students. This may contribute to their better work during their Ph.D ; but also when the time comes to find a job or an internship.
By doing so, ACiD wishes to improve the well-being of students and to their professional flourishing, with other entities such as workgroups of ISCR, the young researchers's network of the French Society of Chemistry (SCF), the Ph.D. Student Mediation Unit and many others.
You can meet the members of ACiD every Thursday during lunchtime, in the ground-floor meeting room of building 10B, or through social media:
- Quentin Lenne : President (MaCSE)
- Louis Chaigneau : Vice-President (V&C)
- Elena Seiberras : Treasurer (CIP)
- Simon Nicolas : Vice-treasurer (CIP)
- Déborah Iglicki : Secretary (Corint)
- Timothé Phillipon : Vice-secretary (MaCSE)
- Claire Fourmentin : Communications Officer (V&C)
- Marie Peng : Communications Officer (OMC)
- Jeanne Kergomard : IPR consultant