This association has been created to generate a cohesiveness between the students from ISCR. ISCR being a huge laboratory, it may be difficult for students to create a network with others when they are not part of the same scientific team. Through the organization of events, both professional and scientific during daytime, but also more informal after-work ones, ACiD wishes to offer the opportunity to meet one another and thereby to facilitate the integration of ISCR students. This may contribute to their better work during their Ph.D ; but also when the time comes to find a job or an internship.
By doing so, ACiD wishes to improve the well-being of students and to their professional flourishing, with other entities such as workgroups of ISCR, the young researchers's network of the French Society of Chemistry (SCF), the Ph.D. Student Mediation Unit and many others.
This year, IPR PhD students join the Association in order to organize common events. At this purpose, a new position has been created, the position of organic, environment and solidarity manager.
You can meet the members of ACiD every Thursday during lunchtime, in the ground-floor meeting room of building 10B, or through social media:
- Claire Fourmentin (ISCR/V&C) : Presidente
- Marie Peng (ISCR/OMC) : Vice-Presidente
- Louis Chaigneau (ISCR/V&C) : Treasurer
- Myriam Drissi (IPR) : Vice treasurer
- Elena Seiberras (ISCR) : Secretary
- Céline Alleman (ISCR) : Vice-secretary
- Déborah Iglicki (ISCR/COrInt) & Jeanne Kergomard (IPR) : Communications Officers
- Julie Couleaud (ISCR) & Romain Dubroeucq (IPR) : Bio/Environment/Solidarity
Past & upcoming events
- Friday, March 26, 2021 ?
Les innopreneurs by Réseau C.U.R.I.E.
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
PhD students Day https://iscr.univ-rennes1.fr/phd-students-day
- Friday, October 23, 2020
PhD students welcoming day
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
Forum Doctorant(e)s-Entreprises co-organised with Nicomaque http://nicomaque.fr/forum-docteurs-entreprises/